Portable Power Tools I Am Looking To Find Out If Craftsman Portable Power Tools Will Work In The Ukraine?

I am looking to find out if Craftsman Portable Power Tools will work in the Ukraine? - portable power tools

Looking to buy Craftsman 19.2 volt 4-tool kit that portable electric tools shall be operated with a common battery that can put a friend in Ukraine in the bill. I want something he can not reach. I wonder if the charger works on 220 V output, they are in Europe? I know that many things that now work on both 110V and 220V, and I wanted to see if your work laptop battery charger tool of the European tension? So I do not mind security. All that matters is whether it will work. I do not buy this product and not working, so when I am there. I know there will be problems when the leaves are gone, that's all, but I do not care. I want to work only for the moment. I would like with batteries, sheets or pieces of work? Will it work with a converter. These are the tools with replaceable battery. Everything I need to use electricity to recharge the batteries.

I wrote an email to Sears and asked forCustomer Service, if possible, and she replied:

Unfortunately, our Craftsman Tools only for power systems in the United States, which are a voltage of 110 volts and a cycle of 60 Hz These units are not in the Ukraine, an electrical system in one's work has developed voltage of 220 volts have and a cycle of 50 Hz

My question is whether I can buy Radio Shack, a converter from 220 volts to 110 volts when the battery is made in spite of its 50 Hz instead of 60 Hz in the bill? Hz have a difference large enough that it does not work? Are there other options that you have to buy this book for a gift? Just wondering. If anyone has knowledge of electrical or portable electric tools would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

sparky87... said...

The difference in frequency between 50 Hz and 60 Hz is negligible, a portable charger with a tool. I was an electrician in the army and charging batteries found everywhere. I love this APOW investor for a year and is still my very good tool. And yes, I was with a 50Hz.

http://www.appliancesoverseas.com/itemde ...

sparky87... said...

The difference in frequency between 50 Hz and 60 Hz is negligible, a portable charger with a tool. I was an electrician in the army and charging batteries found everywhere. I love this APOW investor for a year and is still my very good tool. And yes, I was with a 50Hz.

http://www.appliancesoverseas.com/itemde ...

Taivo said...

Make sure you buy an investor and not just a European plug adapter. The battery "because" the solution is not able to work, since the vast majority of Ukrainians do not have cars and do not cause too much when they do. The parking lot at the university where I teach, is composed of about 40 meters from the sidewalk and the cars are rare here.

And it is not "the" Ukraine is just "Ukraine". No "the."

candyman said...

Even if you have a converter for the difference in Hertz, unfortunately, does not work. The other option is to provide an inverter for the car, which at 12 volts and connect the charger to buy it to charge the batteries, so does the Hertz nothing. I use this method to recharge the batteries while driving to work and ensure great.Make operates that investors with a relatively well preserved. Good luck

Post a Comment